Your cart is empty.
Interactive games and activities to encourage people to get up and moving! We will start with a light warm up (very basic stretching) and go into an activity like simon says or a dance party. At the end we will do more light stretching and breathing exercises to (hopefully) calm down after getting some energy out. Geared towards younger ages, physical and cognitive.
- May 18 - Archery Workout. Although we may not be able to shoot archery right now in this time at home we can make sure to use this time productively and use it to get our bodies trained and prepared for the sports we love and will return to when we can. Materials needed: Approximate workout space of 8ft by 8ft to do the workout, preferably carpet. 1 yoga mat, towel, or blanket to use for stretching and exercises done on the ground. Make sure it is stable and does not slide around. 1 piece of string, shoelace, or cord approximately 3ft to 4ft long. Two 3lb - 5lb weights or two cans of soup.
- May 25 - Dance Party with Jen Gold! Join NSCD Instructors for an hour of dancing and having fun! Materials needed: Dancing shoes and a smile.
- June 1 - Move Like Animals! Join us for a fun filled hour to get up and get moving like your favorite animal. Materials needed: An 8ft by 8ft workout space, active clothing/shoes, a water bottle, and your imagination.
- June 8 - Imagination Jog. Bring your skills and your imagination as we go on an adventure and find creative ways to get through obstacles! Materials needed: Workout clothes and a water bottle.
- June 15 - Move Like Animals! Join us for a fun filled hour to get up and get moving like your favorite animal. Materials needed: Workout clothes and a water bottle.
- June 22 - Let's Play Charades & Simon Says! After a light warm up we will break into teams for charades then join back as one group for Simon Says! Materials needed: Workout clothes and a water bottle.